Energizing the Lives of Seniors in Perry Hall, MD
Travel With Seven Oaks
Seven Oaks Senior Center offers a variety of day and overnight trips throughout the year. Feel free to stop by or call during office hours to talk with a travel coordinator. We also have a Travel Cell Phone: 443-608-0613 and you may leave a message and a volunteer from the travel committee will return your call as soon as possible. Trips are open to adults of all ages however those over 60 years old are required to become members of the center to travel with the center. Priority registration is given to center members. The first two weeks after a trip is announced is reserved for center members to sign up. After that time non-members may register. To sign up for a trip, please stop by the travel desk and complete a reservation envelope. Check or money orders is the preferred method of payment.
2017 Upcoming Trips
- Bi-Monthly Delaware Park Trips–Wednesdays 9/13, 11/15. $25 with $30 casino rebate. Bus departs at 9:30 a.m at Weis and boards at 3:45 pm. Sign up no earlier than the day after the prior trip. Delaware Park Trip Reminders: When signing up for the trip please fill out the chart with your DOB and player card number. On the day of the trip bring your player card and photo id.
- Odyssey DC Monument Cruise & Elegant Lunch on the Potomac - Wed, Aug 16. Cost $100.
- Rainbow Comedy Theatre: Sex Please, We’re 60! Thurs, Sept. 7. Cost $75. WAIT LIST
- Suicide Bridge Crab Feast & Paddlewheel Cruise on Choptank - Wed, Sept. 27. Cost $90. WAIT LIST
- Autumn Glory Train Rides - Wed, Oct. 11-Thurs, Oct. 12. Cost $275 dbl, $325 single. Ride Potomac Eagle and Western MD Scenic Railway. Includes 1 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and lodging at Best Western Braddock Hgts.
- Hillwood Estate Museum & Garden Tour - Wed, Nov. 1. Cost $75. Tour the home of the Merriweather Post family. Lunch included.
- American Music Theatre: Home for the Holidays & Lunch at Shady Maple- Wed, Dec. 6. Cost $90. Beautiful Christmas show with lots of music and dancing.
- Pennsylvania Christmas & Gift Show - wed, November 29. Cost is $35. Over 750 vendor booths!
All trips depart from the Weiss Shopping Center at Joppa Rd & Seven Courts unless otherwise noted.
- Request for special ADA accommodations for a senior center council travel program must be made at the time of trip reservation.
- Don’t forget, travelers over 60 years old must register as a senior center member!
- Checks are payable to Seven Oaks Senior Center Council.
- All trip cancellations are non-refundable unless we are able to find a replacement traveler.
- Tip is included in the price of each trip.
- Liability waiver must be signed by each traveler for each trip.